2019 UNC Eye Symposium
Share This Event
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
This conference is designated for Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Ophthalmic Technicians, Photographers, and other Allied Health Personnel
The UNC Eye Symposium will provide the latest updates and insights in the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders including anterior segment, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, ocular oncology, oculoplastics, and pediatric ophthalmology.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Carolinas HealthCare System/Charlotte AHEC and University of North Carolina Department of Ophthalmology.
The Carolinas HealthCare System/Charlotte AHEC designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing education credits have been approved by the NC Board of Optometry for the Physician’s Session.
Policies and Deadlines
For Technician Registration
- Cancellations must be received in writing by fax, mail, or email to the program coordinator by March 29, 2019. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded. All cancellations will incur a fee of $75 and will be deducted from your refund (if applicable).
- Transfer of registration to another UNC School of Medicine conference in lieu of cancellation is not possible. Substitutions are encouraged.
- Special dietary requirements will be honored whenever possible. If you need to inform us of a special need, please be sure to notify our office no later than Friday, March 29, 2019.
- The deadline for all registrations is Friday, March 29, 2019.
- By registering for the program, you authorize Charlotte AHEC to release your name, city and state to attending commercial supporters. Please contact the program support listed below if you have any questions or concerns.
Please visit http://tinyurl.com/y8g5pgxr
for registration and more details.
- Identify and recommend management of orbital tumors
- Diagnose and treat keratitis in children
- Interpret OCT in neuro-ophthalmic disease
Tamara C Smith-Tillman, BS
Apr 6, 2019
7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Apr 6, 2019
- 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Check-In Time
7.25 - AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
0.73 - CEU
The William and Ida Friday Center
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit