- Featured Workshops…
- Does One Size Fit All? Dosing Considerations in the Obese Patient Population - March 28, 2017
- Principles of Medical Risk Assessment in Dentistry AND Update on Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Dentistry: Evidence and Clinical Practice - March 31, 2017
- Introduction to the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team - April 4, 2017
- Creating and Implementing a Population Health Strategy: From Data to Shared Decision Making - April 6, 2017
- Declaring War on Drugs: The Art of 'Deprescribing' in the Older Population - April 18, 2017
- 6th Annual Carolinas HealthCare System Nursing Research Symposium: Unraveling the Pain Puzzle - April 5, 2017
- 2017 Wound Care Conference: The Secrets of Wound Care - It's More Than Just A Dressing! - April 7, 2017
- 2nd Biannual Carolinas Accreditation Update Conference - April 20-21, 2017
- North Carolina S.P.I.C.E. - Infection Control for Dentistry - April 22, 2017
- Conflict Competent Organizations - April 25, 2017
- 29th Annual Diabetes Conference: 'Managing Diabetes in 2017…The Future is NOW!' - April 26, 2017
Charlotte AHEC Latest News
- The Spring 2017 Interactive Catalog is now available!
- Take a few minutes to review each section for programs you may need to maintain your license, retain your certification, or to improve your knowledge and skill set. From the latest technologies, evidence-based practices, latest trends in healthcare to leadership development, there is something for everyone. If you do not see an offering that interests you or fulfills a personal or professional goal, reach out and let us know. We look forward to seeing you in our upcoming programs!
- Last Chance for $63,750
- Working with NC AHEC to meet Meaningful Use? Why not get paid! The NC Medicaid EHR Incentive Program gives providers the chance to earn $63,750 over six years if they are using their EHR to meet Meaningful Use. There are resources available to help you attest for a payment. We have attestation guides to walk you through the process step by step, FAQs built up from years of provider questions, webinars to bring it all to life and a dedicated help desk to answer questions that the resources don't address. The last year to start participating is 2016, so if you have a certified EHR, see 30% Medicaid patients and are an eligible provider type, now is the time to get started. Visit our website for more information!
Join Our Email List!Allied Health
- Featured eLearning Courses
- Compassion Champions >> Details
- Get the 4-1-1: Everything Primary Care Providers should know about parent training in behavior therapy while working with families with young children with ADHD>> Details
- NRCME DOT Medical Examiners Training Course >> Details
- Protecting Your Patients from Air Pollution >> Details