- Featured Workshops…
- Resident Pharmacotherapy Symposium Series: Rapid Diagnostic Testing in the Microbiology Lab: A Primer for Pharmacists - January 18, 2017
- 2017 ADA Guidelines Update: Is It Time to Remove Metformin as First Line Therapy? - January 19, 2017
- Conscious Cultural Competency - February 1, 2017
- 2nd Annual Coding Conference of the Carolinas - February 4, 2017
- OSHA - 2017 Annual Update - February 3, 2017
- Communicate Like a Leader: Part 1 - February 8, 2017
- Attack of the Nibs: Review of Kinase Inhibitors in Oncology - February 9, 2017
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation - February 11, 2017
- Medical Improv - February 21, 2017
- Spring Cactus Cancer Conference - March 16-18, 2017
Charlotte AHEC Latest News
- The Spring 2017 Interactive Catalog is now available!
- Take a few minutes to review each section for programs you may need to maintain your license, retain your certification, or to improve your knowledge and skill set. From the latest technologies, evidence-based practices, latest trends in healthcare to leadership development, there is something for everyone. If you do not see an offering that interests you or fulfills a personal or professional goal, reach out and let us know. We look forward to seeing you in our upcoming programs!
- Last Chance for $63,750
- Working with NC AHEC to meet Meaningful Use? Why not get paid! The NC Medicaid EHR Incentive Program gives providers the chance to earn $63,750 over six years if they are using their EHR to meet Meaningful Use. There are resources available to help you attest for a payment. We have attestation guides to walk you through the process step by step, FAQs built up from years of provider questions, webinars to bring it all to life and a dedicated help desk to answer questions that the resources don't address. The last year to start participating is 2016, so if you have a certified EHR, see 30% Medicaid patients and are an eligible provider type, now is the time to get started. Visit our website for more information!
Join Our Email List!Allied Health
- Featured eLearning Courses
- Compassion Champions >> Details
- Get the 4-1-1: Everything Primary Care Providers should know about parent training in behavior therapy while working with families with young children with ADHD>> Details
- NRCME DOT Medical Examiners Training Course >> Details
- Protecting Your Patients from Air Pollution >> Details