*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Designed to serve as inspiration to help healthcare professionals remember and reconnect to the power of their voice when navigating professionally and personally. Grounded in Dr. Katrina Hutchins’ innovative research on voice and the creation of The Voice Positioning System (VPS)™, the overall goal of the session is to give participants insights and strategies for harnessing the power of individual and collective voice to maximize professional and personal well-being. The aim of the session is for participants to be energized, engaged, educated, and empowered, while gaining an understanding of how daring to own the power of voice does the following:
• Enhances personal and professional well-being
• Catalyzes support, inspiration, creativity, productivity, and cohesiveness
• Establishes a mode of operation that leads to greater positive impact and success
Participants will further understand the power of voice in:
• Relating to others effectively
• Sustaining healthy and meaningful work/life relationships
• Communicating for positive interactions
Each participant will receive a copy of the book as part of their registration. After the class, the number of books will be ordered from Dr K with Re-source Solutions and sent to participants by Charlotte AHEC.