*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
CMOs, CEOs, CNOs, Department Managers, Clinical Supervisors, Accreditation Coordinators, Quality Personnel, Infection Prevention, Facility Safety Officers, Facilities Management, Patient Safety Coordinators, and Emergency Management Personnel
Registration for this program is closed
This one-day virtual conference will provide accreditation and regulatory guidance relevant to current events impacting healthcare in 2020. Topics will focus around infection prevention and control to maintain accreditation in today’s global health pandemic; an update from a representative of the Department of Health and Human Services around mental health and suicide as a community issue; and strategies to thrive in a virtual healthcare work environment. You will also experience breakout sessions on areas of interest specific to participants’ settings of care to include acute care, behavioral health, long term care, and home care.
Diane Cullen, RN, MSN, MBA, CIC
Associate Director, Standards Interpretation Group
Division of Healthcare Improvement
The Joint Commission
This conference is jointly provided by Charlotte AHEC and Atrium Health Accreditation Department
• 5.25 Nursing Contact Hours will be awarded to nurses who attend at least 90% of the conference.
Charlotte Area Health Education Center (Charlotte AHEC) Nursing Education is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
• This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for a maximum of 5.25 CPHQ continuing education credits for this event.
Nursing Home Administrators Credit
• This course is approved by NCBENHA for 5.25 hours. No partial hours given.
• 5.25 ACHE Qualified Education Hours
The Charlotte AHEC is authorized to award 5.25 hours of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program wishing to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHEC account and select “My Education Credit” to log hours earned.
• 5.25 Contact Hours / 0.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Learning Outcome: By the end of this conference, participants will be able to gain knowledge of the current events impacting healthcare that are relevant to accreditation and regulatory practice.
• A non-negotiable processing fee of $25 will be charged to the participant for issuing a refund more than 2 weeks in advance.
• No refunds will be given for individuals who cancel between 2-weeks and up the date of the program. Substitutes are welcome.
Live Webinar Information
This Live Webinar will be broadcast with Zoom. Instructions to join the Live Webinar will be emailed prior to the event. You can test your computer by going to the Zoom Test Page
If you need any auxiliary aids or services identified in the American with Disabilities Act in order to attend this conference, please contact Kiley Hendrickson by email at Kiley.Hendrickson@atriumhealth.org.