*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Physicians and Physician Assistants
Did you engage in COVID improvement or implementation work during the past year? If so, you may be eligible for MOC Part IV credit from your participating member board.
Physicians and Physician Assistants who have engaged in quality improvement work to solve the unique challenges the COVID-19 pandemic presented can claim MOC-IV. To recognize and acknowledge these effort the ABMS is offering a streamlined process thru November 25th, 2022.
To take advantage of this opportunity:
1. Register for the activity
2. Access the online module that includes the Physician Completion form and the Attestation to Meaningful Work form
3. Once finished, we will report back to your specific board
Areas included in meaningful work
Aerosol-Generating Procedures (i.e. intubation), Census Management, Contact Tracing, Health Care Delivery, Medication, Mental Health, Mortality, Patient Experience, PPE, Pre-Op Assessment, Provider Wellness, Rehabilitation, Screening, Telehealth, Testing, Vaccinations, Vulnerable Populations, Workflow/Process Redesign, Other.
Your goals may have included:
• Improving morbidity and mortality rates
• Improving screening, testing, and vaccination rates
• Reducing staff positive rates
• Improving processes and procedures related to intubation
• Improving access to telehealth services
• Improving and increasing efficiencies
• Decreasing staff burnout
• Improving mental health screening, assessment and treatment services
Sample data you could have reviewed in order to determine change:
• Morbidity and mortality rates
• Screening, testing and vaccination rates
• Staff positive rates
• Implementation of standardized processes
• Telehealth visits scheduled and hosted
• Depression screening, assessment and treatment rates
This QI Effort meets MOC Part IV Standards and Guidelines for the ABMS Multi-Specialty Portfolio Approval Program Organization and is eligible for MOC Part IV through participating ABMS Member Boards and for Category 1 PI-CME credits through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
As an Approved Portfolio Sponsor, Charlotte AHEC has been approved by the ABMS Multi-Specialty Portfolio Approval Program Organization to approve QI Efforts for MOC Part IV (for physicians) and for Category 1 PI-CME credit (for PAs) through 06/01/2024.
Questions? Click here to send us an email.