- Status Open
- Date(s) Feb 28 - Dec 31, 2017
- LocationCharlotte AHEC eLink
- 0.80Contact Hours
eLearning - 2017 Compassion Champions
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Method of participation: Online audio/video lecture, case review, successful completion of post-test and evaluation.
Estimated time to complete this educational activity: 1 hour
Release Date: February 28, 2017
Valid Thru: December 31, 2017
The following faculty member does not have significant or other financial relationships with industry/commercial supporters to disclose:
David Carl, MDiv
Participants who are interested in taking this eLearning course, please go to our system requirements page for more information and to test your computer and the network your computer will be on prior to registering for the class.
Charlotte Area Health Education Center designates this continuing professional development modules as fulfilling requirements for 0.10 CEUs/.80 Contact Hours. (60 minutes=1.0 Contact Hour/.1 CEU)
- Discuss the role of Compassion Champions in the system-wide initiative
- Introduce the 3 dimensions of Code Lavender as they apply to CHS teammates
- Explain the opportunity for a LiveWell Incentive through the Compassion Champion initiative
- Melanie A Caughron, 704-512-6573
Feb 28 -
Dec 31, 2017
12:00 AM - 11:55 PM
|Open eLearning – 2017 Compassion Champions|