- Status Open
- Date(s) May 8, 2017
- Time6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location Charlotte AHEC
- RoomClassroom 14
- $65.00 ONSITE: pre-registration fee before May 3, 2017.
- $65.00 WEBINAR: pre-registration fee before May 3, 2017.
Pharmacy Law Update
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Jay Campbell will be presenting onsite and there is a webinar option.
This knowledge-based CPE activity will provide the pharmacist with an update on recent changes in North Carolina and United States Congress pharmacy law.
Participants who are interested in taking this workshop as a webinar, please go to our webinar requirements page for more information and to test your computer and network your computer will be on prior to the class.
- Discuss and apply recent statutory changes enacted by the North Carolina General Assembly and the United States Congress that affect the practice of pharmacy.
- Discuss and apply recent rule changes promulgated by the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy that affect the practice of pharmacy.
- Discuss statutory or rules-based violations that Board staff frequently encounter and discuss means of preventing and/or remedying such violations.
- Sarah M Ashcraft, BA, 704 355-3873
May 8, 2017
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
|Open Pharmacy Law Update|