- Status Open
- Date(s) Jun 14, 2017
- Time1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location Carolinas Healthcare System - Mercy
- $0.00 ONSITE: Carolinas HealthCare System Pharmacist - No fee
- $30.00 ONSITE registration - Not CHS Pharmacist
- $0.00 WEBINAR: Carolinas HealthCare System Pharmacist - No fee
- $30.00 WEBINAR: Not CHS Pharmacist
Clinical Pearls and Case Studies in Integrative Medicine: Focus on Supplements
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
This knowledge -based CPE activity will provide the healthcare professional with an expanded practical knowledge of vitamins, herbs and other dietary supplements and improve patient safety and counseling of patients using these products.
This program will take place at the CMC Mercy Auditorium, 2001 Vail Ave., Charlotte NC 28207 OR you can take as a webinar.
Participants who are interested in taking this workshop as a webinar, please go to our webinar requirements page for more information and to test your computer and network your computer will be on prior to the class.
- Discuss methods for evaluating the appropriateness of a patient’s medication and supplement therapy
- Identify positive and negative characteristics of select dietary supplements
- Sarah M Ashcraft, BA, 704 355-3873
Jun 14, 2017
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
|Open Clinical Pearls and Case Studies in Integrative Medicine: Focus on Supplements|