- Status Closed
- Date(s) Mar 28, 2017
- Time6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location Charlotte AHEC
- Registration is Closed
- $65.00 ONSITE: Registration fee
- $80.00 WEBINAR: Registration fee
Does One Size Fit All? Dosing Considerations in the Obese Patient Population
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
INSTRUCTOR WILL PRESENT REMOTELY. Onsite attendees will view this program from a screen in the AHEC Conference Room.
This knowledge-based CPE activity will provide the healthcare professional with an overview of special considerations for dosing medications in an obese patient population and will review specific strategies for dosing commonly used medications in obese patients.
Participants who are interested in taking this workshop as a webinar, please go to our webinar requirements page for more information and to test your computer and network your computer will be on prior to the class.
- Identify differences in pharmacokinetics in obese patients compared to non-obese patients
- Summarize the available clinical data on dosing strategies for select medications in obese
- Describe evidence-based treatment regimens for commonly used medications in obese patients
- Recognize appropriate monitoring parameters for medications commonly used in obese patients
- Sarah M Ashcraft, BA, 704 355-3873
Mar 28, 2017
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
|Open Does One Size Fit All? Dosing Considerations in the Obese Patient Population|