- Status Open
- Date(s) Jun 12, 2014 - Jun 11, 2017
- LocationCharlotte AHEC eLink
- 0.10IACET CEU
- 0.70Contact Hours
eLearning - Management of Concussion Patients in the Primary Care Setting
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Primary Care Physicians, other interested healthcare professionals
Method of participation: Online audio/video lecture, case review, successful completion of post-test, and evaluation.
Estimated time to complete this educational activity: 1 hour
Release Date: June 12, 2014
Valid Thru: June 11, 2017
The following faculty member does not have significant or other financial relationships with industry/commercial supporters to disclose:
David Price, MD
Participants who are interested in taking this eLearning course, please go to our system requirements page for more information and to test your computer and the network your computer will be on prior to registering for the class.
- Review the process for evaluating post-concussive patients in the primary care setting
- Describe tools to assess patients during concussion follow-up visits
- Identify persisting symptoms indicating a patient requires further follow-up care beyond the primary care office
- Melanie A Caughron, 704-512-6573
Jun 12, 2014 -
Jun 11, 2017
8:00 AM - 11:55 PM
|Open eLearning - Management of Concussion Patients in the Primary Care Setting|