- Status Closed
- Date(s) Apr 11, 2013
- Time9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location Charlotte AHEC
- RoomClassroom 19
- Registration is Closed
- $210.00 Registration (April 4 & later); fee includes individual assessment; breakfast and lunch provided
- 5.75ACHE Qualified Education
- 5.75Contact Hours
Innovation, Opportunity and Creative Change
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Leaders/managers/supervisors/team leads, health/human service professionals, anyone aspiring to develop critical leadership skills needed at every level
Do you feel burdened by the same old approach that you know just isn't working? Does your team continue to do it “that way” because after all “that's the way we've always done it”? British explorer David Livingston once said, “I will go anywhere provided it be forward.” Are you interested in “moving forward”? This interactive, one-day workshop will help you recognize, nurture and encourage innovation with your team, direct reports and/or co-workers. You will gain a personalized interpretation of your approach and learn to recognize the strengths and natural role of others. You will also learn a process that helps you perform smoothly and successfully on a creative work team. You will be sent a link to respond to an individual on-line assessment prior to attending the workshop.
Content relevant to the Body of Knowledge for Medical Practice Management may qualify for ACMPE continuing education credit.
- Identify the approaches used in the innovation process
- Identify comfortable roles in the team process
- Develop strategies that will help you work on a team in creating, refining, advancing and implementing new ideas
- Determine effective ways to balance, integrate, and capitalize on the different strengths of each member of an innovation team
- Alison R Rogers, 704-512-6811
Apr 11, 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Open Innovative Teams|