- Status Closed
- Date(s) Jan 18, 2010 - Jun 30, 2013
- LocationOnline Course
- Registration is Closed
- 4.00Contact Hours
Medication Administration: A Course for Unlicensed Personnel in Community Facilities
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Physicians, Registered Nurses, Pharmacists, and Physician Assistants planning to train Medication Administration: A Course for Unlicensed Personnel in Community Facilities.
Method of participation: Online audio/video lecture, manual review, successful completion of post-test and evaluation.
Estimated time to complete this educational activity: 4 hours
Release Date: January 18, 2010
Valid Thru: June 30, 2013
The following faculty member does not have significant or other financial relationships with industry/commercial supporters to disclose:
Margaret D. Valderrey, MSN, RN, CNS
1. Discuss different learning styles
2. Identify strategies for teaching
3. Identify teaching tools needed to instruct trainees
4. Demonstrate knowledge by scoring 94% on a test
- Kelly T Blasky, MPH, 704-512-6529
Jan 18, 2010 -
Jun 30, 2012
12:00 PM - 11:55 PM
|Open Medication Administration: A Course for Unlicensed Personnel in Community Facilities|