Atrium Health Anesthesia Review--New Date- 2-22-20!!
Share This Event
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Anesthesiologists, Physicians, & Anesthesia Students
NEW DATE-- February 22, 2020!!
Join us again for the Atrium Health Anesthesia Review in Concord, NC!
Experts in their field will come together with the goal of providing relevant clinical updates for anesthesia care providers. Topics will include pharmacology, pediatrics, trauma, outpatient surgery, anticoagulants, controversies in regional anesthesia, medical-legal aspects of care, and multi-modal culture.
5.25 Contact Hours/ 0.53 CEUs
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 5.25 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1038044.
AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 2.75 CE Credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.
Atrium Health/Charlotte AHEC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Credit Statement
Atrium Health/Charlotte AHEC designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This Live Activity fulfills the requirement for .53 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), representing 5.25 contact hours.
Carolinas HealthCare System Northeast
920 Church Street N.
Concord, NC 28025
For directions, click HERE.
Sponsor a Student
If you would like to sponsor a student to attend this conference, please contact Laura Magennisemail@example.com
Interested in exhibiting at this exciting conference? Please click HERE or contact Laura Magennis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe common congenital syndromes and the patient care associated with each.
- Compare and contrast anesthesia inducation agents, including narcotics and TIVA medications.
- Discuss the latest developments for trauma care and the implications for anesthesia.
- Describe current controversaries in regional anesthesia and best practices to guide management decisions.
- Explain the impact of multi-modal culture on the care of patients receiving anesthesia.
- Discuss the importance of charting and strategies to keep from being named in a lawsuit.
- Outline updates to the management and care of patients receiving ambulatory anesthesia.
- Diagram the coagulation pathway.
- Discuss current anticoagulation therapy and their anesthetic considerations.
- Discuss hereditary coagulation disorders versus acquired.
Sophia Moore-Dennis, 704-512-6537
Feb 22, 2020
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Dr. Barry Brasfield, MD, MBA,Dr. Charles J Court, MD, Brian Lauer, CRNA, Lynn Macksey, CRNA,Dr. Florin Orza, MD, Shauna Potts, MsN, Christine S Saraceno, DNAP, CRNA,Dr. Jeffrey Widelitz, MD
- Feb 22, 2020
- 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Check-In Time
5.25 - AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
0.53 - CEU
5.25 - Contact Hours
5.25 - AANA
Carolinas Healthcare System - Northeast
- Pre-Registration (Before Feb. 7, 2020); Light breakfast and lunch provided
- Student Rate (Must show ID at sign-in); Light breakfast and lunch provided
- Speakers and planning committee
- Silver Level Exhibitor- includes exhibit table and meals for one representative.
- Gold Level Exhibitor or Event Sponsor- includes exhibit table and meals for two representatives
- Lunch Sponsor-includes exhibit table, meal for 3 reps
- Fee for 1 Additional Exhibitor
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
- Contact Hours