*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Billers, coders, medical record personnel, telehealth professionals, practice managers and administrators, certified medical assistants, registrars
You are invited to join us for the 4th Annual Coding Conference of the Carolinas which will address the most relevant topics in the field of coding. This years conference features two breakout sessions: Surgical Services and Specialty Services. We hope to enhance your knowledge and support your everyday practice with informative sessions. Our faculty consists of highly qualified physicians and coders selected for their excellent insight into the changing environment of coding to help you advance your performance and comprehensive practice of coding.
The 4th Annual Coding Conference of the Carolinas will give you the opportunity to network with other coders from our region facing the same challenging issues. The conference features two breakout sessions featuring surgical and specialty services topics.
Agenda & Speakers
08:00am - 09:00am E/M Changes| Vanessa Coles, RHIT, CPC, CPMA, CEMC
09:00am - 09:15am Break
09:15am - 10:30am Track Session 1
10:30am - 10:45am Break
10:45am - 12:00pm Track Session 2
12:00pm - 12:45pm Lunch
12:45pm - 02:00pm Track Session 3
02:00pm - 02:15pm Break
02:15pm - 03:30pm Just Tell Me What to Write| Katherina Burleson, BSN, RN-BC, CCS, CCDS, CCM & Hannah Jones, BS, RHIS & Heather Joyner, BS
Surgical Track Topics
• Session 1: Complex Hernia Repairs| Sean Maloney, MD & Christine Matthews, CPC
• Session 2: Complex Hepatopancreatobiliary (HPB) Procedures| David Ianitti, MD & Denise Bowen, CPC, COC, CGSC
• Session 3: Dermatological Procedures |Dan Parsons, MD & Tana Almond, CPC, CEMC
Specialty Services Track Topics
• Session 1: Bronchoscopies | Jaspal Singh, MD & Mary Barringer, CPC
• Session 2: Diagnostic Cardiology Tests | Geoff Rose, MD & Renee Hood, CPC
• Session 3: Teaching Physicians & Resident Coding | Carolee Bryan, MHA, CPC, CEMC
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor. This program meets AAPC guidelines for 6.0 CEUs. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC for continuing education units.
**Registration fee includes breakfast & lunch
** Free Parking