*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
CMOs, CEOs, CNOs, Department Managers, Clinical Supervisors, Accreditation Coordinators, Quality Personnel, Infection Prevention, Facility Safety Officers, Facilities Management, Patient Safety Coordinators, and Emergency Management Personnel
This one-day conference will provide an update on requirements for The Joint Commission. Topics will focus around new requirements, challenging standards, and surveyor focus areas. There will be a more detailed focus on compliance as relates to infection prevention, environment of care, and life safety. A panel of speakers will present experiences from recent Joint Commission surveys.
Mark A. Crafton, MPA, MT(ASCP)
Executive Director, Communications and External Relations
Division of Business Development, Government & External Relations
The Joint Commission
• Top findings from Joint Commission and strategies for compliance
• Surveyors’ most recent focus areas
• Hot topics and strategies for compliance in environment of care and life safety
• Hot topics and strategies for compliance in infection prevention
* Conference registration fee includes light breakfast & lunch.
* Free Parking at The Laureate Center.
This conference is jointly provided by Charlotte AHEC and Atrium Health Accreditation Department
• 6.0 Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Contact Hours
Charlotte AHEC is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
• 6.0 ACHE Qualified Education Hours
The Charlotte AHEC is authorized to award 6.0 hours of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education continuing education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program wishing to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit should indicate their attendance when submitting application to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.
• 6.0 Contact Hours / 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
• An application will be submitted for CPHQ continuing education hours.
If you need any auxiliary aids or services identified in the American with Disabilities Act in order to attend this conference, please call Jessica Dietrich at 704.512.6519 or by email at Jessica.Dietrich@carolinashealthcare.org.
• A non-negotiable processing fee of $25 will be charged to the participant for issuing a refund more than 2 weeks in advance.
• No refunds will be given for individuals who cancel between 2-weeks and up the date of the program. Substitutes are welcome.
Jessica T Dietrich, M.Ed., 704-512-6519