*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Leaders/managers/supervisors/team leads, health/human service professionals, anyone aspiring to develop critical leadership skills needed at every level.
* THIS WORKSHOP IS DESIGNED FOR TEAM OF AT LEAST 4 OR MORE PARTICIPANTS TO ATTEND TOGETHER
* To register as a team using an interdepartmental transfer, please used the TEAM REGISTRATION FORM and fax to Kandyce Schofield at 704-512-6568 or email to email@example.com
* If you do not have a team of at least 4 members interested in attending this program, please call or email Kandyce Schofield for additional training options for you
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization. This program is designed for teams of at least 4 or more participants to attend together.
The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, I: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team:
• Makes better, faster decisions
• Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
• Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
• Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
• Creates a competitive advantage
• Is more fun to be on!
The registration fee includes:
a) Attendance to the workshop - 4 or more team members must register for this program in order to participate
b) Online assessment & report
c) Comparison report for each of the team members
d) Breakfast and lunch
Mary Elizabeth Murphy , CPCC, ORSCC, CPBA
Authorized Partner and Accredited Facilitator The Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team®
ACHE Credits Information
The Charlotte AHEC is authorized to award 7.00 hours of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program wishing to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select “My Education Credit” to log hours earned.