eLearning - Inspiration and Healing
Share This Event
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Method of participation: Online audio/video lecture, case review, successful completion of post-test and evaluation.
Estimated time to complete this educational activity: 1 hour
Renewal Date: July 7, 2017
Valid Thru: July 7, 2020
Original Release Date: July 7, 2014
The following faculty member does not have significant or other financial relationships with industry/commercial supporters to disclose:
David Carl, MDiv
Participants who are interested in taking this eLearning course, please go to our system requirements page for more information and to test your computer and the network your computer will be on prior to registering for the class.
- Illustrate the interface between inspiration and healing at the deepest level.
- Describe the Patient Experience when patients and families have tapped resources of inner strength and endurance.
- Identify and interpret the stories of clinicians who themselves are inspired to be effective healing agents for those in their care.
- Value the mysteries of how Mind, Body and Spirit automatically engage in every moment.
Melanie A Caughron, 704-512-6573
Jul 7, 2017 -
Jul 7, 2020
12:00 AM - 11:55 PM
- Jul 7, 2017 - Jul 7, 2020
- Check-In Time
0.10 - CEU
1.00 - Contact Hours
Charlotte AHEC eLink
Jul 7, 2017 - Jul 7, 2020
- Charlotte AHEC eLink
- Contact Hours