eLearning: MTAC- Are We Great Enough?
Share This Event
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Method of participation: Online audio/video lecture, case review, successful completion of post-test and evaluation.
Estimated time to complete this educational activity: 1 hour
Release Date: December 29, 2015
Valid Thru: December 28, 2017
The following faculty member does not have significant or other financial relationships with industry/commercial supporters to disclose:
Katherine Hourmont, MD
Participants who are interested in taking this eLearning course, please go to our system requirements page for more information and to test your computer and the network your computer will be on prior to registering for the class.
- Employ cost effective and timely care methods while ensuring optimal outcomes int he setting of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
- Recognize the need for collaboration of regional trauma care providers in a multi-disciplinary approach to trauma care
- Analyze emerging treatments and therapies in initial trauma management and trauma surgery with aim at reducing length of stay times
- Formulate integration measures of facilities and sub specialty services to promote optimal trauma patient care and outcomes
Kiley Hendrickson, BS, 704-512-6577
Dec 29, 2015 -
Dec 28, 2017
8:00 AM - 11:55 PM
- Dec 29, 2015 - Dec 28, 2017
- Check-In Time
1.00 - AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
1.00 - Contact Hours
Dec 29, 2015 - Dec 28, 2017
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
- Contact Hours