Document Delivery Agreement
This service is limited to the following:
- All licensed healthcare professionals who are practicing in Mecklenburg County.
- Members of the Medical Society of Mecklenburg County.
- Faculty and students from the Carolinas Colleges of Health Sciences and Mercy School of Nursing.
Note: If you work outside of Mecklenburg County, please contact your local hospital library or education department to make article requests.
- Requested materials held by the AHEC Library will be placed on hold for you to copy.
- All requested material may carry a minimum fee of $10.00 ($15.00 minimum for rushed).
- If you have any questions regarding our fee policy, please call 704.355.3129.
Copyright Compliance Statement
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, US Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproduction of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy is not to be "used for any other purpose other than private study, scholarship or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses a photocopy for purposes in excess of "fair use" that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of the copyright law. If you are eligible to use this service and agree to the copyright compliance statement and fees please send your article citation to email@example.com.