- Status Open
- Date(s) Mar 8, 2013
- Time9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location Charlotte AHEC
- RoomClassroom 11/12
- Registration is Closed
- $255.00 Registration (March 1 & later); please call Alison Rogers past March 5th to register at 704.512.6811; fee includes individual assessment; breakfast and lunch provided
- 5.75Contact Hours
- 5.75ACHE Qualified Education
Aligning Values, Increasing Motivation
*Registration payment includes Credit Cards and Interfund Transfers ONLY.
Leaders/managers/supervisors/team leads, health/human service professionals, anyone aspiring to develop critical leadership skills needed at every level
Prior to class you will take an online personal assessment. Please call Alison Rogers at 704.512.6811 for registration information past March 5th. Thank you!
Are you interested in improving efficiency and productivity? Have you ever wondered why people do the things they do? Would your day go smoother if everyone was willing to just get along? This workshop is designed for you to recognize and better understand how individual values impact motivation. You will become familiar with six motivators that make up an individual value system. These are basic motivational traits we all possess in different combinations and intensity. Your role as manager, supervisor, co-worker or leader is to recognize and understand the hierarchy of these traits. Learning the true “why” behind someone's behavior can be the secret key to unlocking individual and team success. You will be sent a link to respond to an individual on-line motivators' assessment prior to attending the class.
Content relevant to the Body of Knowledge for Medical Practice Management may qualify for ACMPE continuing education credit.
- Learn the philosophy behind the six motivators
- Understand an individual’s motivational hierarchy
- Recognize their own individual motivators and the motivators of others
- Assess potential limitations
- Alison R Rogers, 704-512-6811
Mar 8, 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM