Charlotte AHEC's Continuing Medical Education (CME) team offers AMA PRA
Category 1 Credits™ and AAFP Prescribed Credits for five types of educational activities. These activities include:
- Enduring Materials
- Internet Point of Care (PoC) Learning
- Live OneTime Events
- Performance Improvement (PI)
- Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS)
Select any activity to learn more about how to obtain CME credit, including policies, procedures, forms and more.
AMA direct credit for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Physicians may claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ directly from the AMA for learning that occurs as a result of the activities below. Applicants should keep a copy of the application and supporting documentation submitted.
- Teaching in a live CME activity
- Poster presentation(s)
- Published article(s)
- Medically related advance degree
- ABMS member board certification, recertification and MOC
To learn more about these opportunities for direct credit through AMA, please visit their Web site.