- Presenter Features (PDF, 435KB)
- This will show you some of the features built into Presenter for PowerPoint
- Demo of Charlotte AHEC eLink
- This presentation was first shown to the EAC on 2/15/2007 and shows an overview of what Charlotte AHEC eLink can offer you and your department. Please send any questions to the Charlotte AHEC team or call 704.512.6523.
- Test your computers setup for Charlotte AHEC eLink
- If you are going to be participating in any Charlotte AHEC eLink meetings or presentations or if you will be viewing any content from the server please run the above test. Be sure that your Flash Player is up to date and it would also be beneficial to run the Acrobat Connect Ad-in. This file can be downloaded from the above link as well. If you do not have the updated flash player and cannot install it please contact your companies IS / IT Department prior to using our services as you will need Flash to participate.
- CHS Employees please be aware that if you access your Outlook remotely or go through Webapps while at work for Outlook there is a known issue when trying to click on links to view Continuing Education Modules, Online Meeting or any other content through Charlotte AHEC eLink. The issue is that Citrix does not allow you to listen to the provided audio. To solve this issue please copy and paste or type any links that you receive via e-mail pertaining to Charlotte AHEC Connect into a web browser on your desktop such as Internet Explorer and locate the page that way. Users that access Outlook directly from their desktop should not be affected by this issue and should be able to click on the links provided. If you need further clarification on this or have questions about Charlotte AHEC eLink please contact us or call 704.512.6523.