AHEC Digital Library (ADL) Membership
The AHEC Digital Library (ADL) is an online information center offering a comprehensive collection of knowledge-based resources available 24/7 via the Internet.
- ADL Access
- Login - Login to your AHEC Digital Library (ADL) account.
- Register - Request a membership to the AHEC Digital Library (ADL).
- Medline, CINAHL, Clinical Evidence, Cochrane Library of Systematic Reviews, D.A.R.E., Best Evidence, Full-Text Journals, OVID; Full-Text Books; MDConsult; Stat-REF; Practice Guidelines; Drug Information; Patient Education.
Access to the AHEC Digital Library (ADL) requires a username and password. If you are on staff at one of the following hospitals, you are eligible for a free membership:
- Anson Community Hospital
- Carolinas College of Health Sciences
- Carolinas Medical Center (CMC)
- CMC - Lincoln
- CMC - Mercy
- CMC - Pineville
- CMC - Northeast
- CMC - University
- CMC - Union
- Carolinas Rehabilitation
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Kings Mountain Hospital
- Mercy School of Nursing
- Presbyterian Hospital/Novant Health
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
To obtain a membership to the AHEC Digital Library (ADL), please fill out the following registration form. If you are not on staff at any of these hospitals, you may purchase an individual membership. Prices are available upon request.
For further information or questions, please email the AHEC Library or call 704.355.3129.